Why work with us?
Our advice and support is:
Local and personal:
We are a small team based in various locations throughout the Marches area and will meet with you face to face to take your ideas forward.
Our advisors have undertaken accredited training in all aspects of community led housing. We know that housing development can be successfully led by local groups but access to professional advice and guidance smooths the process and avoids costly mistakes and delays.
We are not part of local authorities and housing associations so we can listen and work freely to find the best solution for you. We do however have good working relationships with local government and with providers of affordable housing and can signpost contacts with these as well as other professionals such as architects and consultants as appropriate.
How we Help
Creating community led housing involves different stages, all of which require different skills and time to complete, but with our expertise on board you can avoid costly mistakes and speed up the process. We offer:
- Personal support and mentoring throughout your project from our Project Officers
- Advice and signposting on community engagement, legal structures, finding land, funding, building development and property management services.
- Links with technical advisers and peer to peer resources
- Connection to key stakeholders such as landowners, funders, lenders, Councils, Housing Associations, property managing agents, etc.
- Advice on developing and maintaining successful partnerships.
- Training workshops on key subjects.